Teams and Groups
1 Tournament for Female Teams
1 Tournament for Male Teams
The participating teams of each tournament, have been grouped into two groups. Each team, will play a mínimum of 4 matches during the two days of the Tournament
Every team, will play against all other teams in their group during the classification matches.
The games are of two 20-minute time period without stops with five minutes of rest between each period, and ten minute warm.
The time penalty (2 minutes) starts counting on the resume of the game.
The team that wins a game add 3 points, the one which lose, 0 points. In case of a tie, each team adds 1 point.
In case of a tie in the final standings, will qualify the team that won in the direct confrontation.
If case of triple tie, the team with more score in direct confrontations, wins. If the tie continues, qualifies the team with less goals against in direct confrontations.
if it continues, the team with best balance (goals scored / conceded) in direct confrontations.
if it continues, the team that have scored more goals in direct confrontations.
If it continues, we will take into account all the goals in the competition.
The two lasts teams of the groups will face each other to determine the 5th and 6th (the thirds), and the 7th and 8th (the fourths). In case of a tie, whoever scores first will win, if the tie is zero, who has overall better goal average. If you keep the tie, both would have the same position (5th or 7th).
The first two of each group will meet in the semifinals, the first against second in the other group. The winners will play the final. In case of a tie, whoever scores first will win, if the tie is zero, who has overall better goal average. If you keep the tie would be a round of 4 penalties each team in the event of a tie in this round he shoots spot each of the teams to undo the tie and decide which team wins.
Third place will be whoever scores first in their respective semifinals.
The semifinal and the final will be played in two 20-minute time period with time stopped; each team is entitled to one timeout in each half.
In the final, if the game ended with a tie, there will be a round of 4 penalties each team; in the event of a tie in this round, each team will shoot one penalty until undo the tie and decide which team wins .
Any player who has a health incident will be taken to the nearest hospital.
- All teams of Spain, should be aware of the federal health insurance, or failing that, another private insurance covering this sport.
- Teams outside Spain will also have medical insurance that covers for the practice for this sport during the Tournament.
- In any case, the organisation is not liable.
The Barcelona Tsunamis Club, Tournament organizer, reserves all rights including and without being restrictive:
- Use of images that can be captured in the course of the Tournament, both photographic and video, for the promotion, dissemination and transmission by any means, in its sole discretion.
- The referee verdicts are unquestionable
- To make changes, delete or change any of the planned activities
- Right of admission and expulsion of those teams and/or players who do not comply with the code of conduct, or the executive or sport committee so decides